I am the Creative Director at Brentwood Baptist Church in Brentwood, Tennessee. I oversee the digital, design and video production teams. Previously, I was a Creative Director at LifeWay Christian Resources.
I run my digital world on three devices, a 2015 15″ MacBook Pro, an iPhone 8plus, and a 10.5″ iPad Pro. I can do about 75% of what I need to do on either one of my iOS devices, however the MacBook Pro is still needed for coding and Adobe CS apps.
This website runs on a WordPress.
Despite my job’s current requirements, I’m not a big fan of a social media. So I currently don’t use it.
Tweetbot for TwitterI quit Twitter and so should you.
- Apple Mail for email
- Evernote for note-taking
- Omnifocus for to-do lists
- Fantastical for my calendar
- iCloud for my files
- Dropbox for files from others
- Hazel for cleaning up my computer
- 1Password for keeping my passwords safe
- Adobe CS for creating things
- Cyberduck for transferring things
- Peloton for working out