Welcome to Episode 2 of the Ask Darrel podcast. In this episode, we talk about to create a social media package for a sermon series.
Today’s question comes from Amanda Akey:
What is the process for creating a social media package for a sermon series or event? What is the starting point; What’s an ideal timeline; what tips & tricks are there; What networks & how?
Listen to the Audio
[buzzsprout episode=’1058153′ player=’true’]
Okay, this is a BIG question and one that can’t be answered in a single episode. So, I’m going to break up my answer in two parts. In part one, I cover how set up get the process for getting your sermon series artwork ready for social media. Here’s a breakdown of what I cover in this episode.
- Determine Your Social Media Networks (What social media networks will you use during this sermon series?)
- Determine What You Need for Each Network (Graphics for social media posts? Cover photos?)
- Determine Dimensions for Each Network (Use Canva to get the latest dimensions.)
- Document the Workflow (Make sure other people on your team can repeat this process.)
- Determine Your Timeline (We work on two-week window.)
- Beware of Store Blindness (Create variety in your graphics so your audience won’t get bored.)
Ask Me a Question
Don’t forget you submit your questions by clicking right here or on Twitter using the hashtag #askdarrel.