Welcome to Episode 66 of the Ask Darrel podcast. On this episode I’m giving you my fall reading list of books you should check out.
I know not everyone loves to read, but you can’t grow as a communicator or leader if you’re not willing to read. On this episode, I walk you through a list of books that have personally impacted me and how I communicate.
Also, don’t forget that the That Church Conference is coming up. If you want to watch the whole thing via live stream, just head over here and enter the coupon code “DCT” to get a discount. You won’t want to miss it.
Listen to the Audio
- The Coaching Habit: Say Less, Ask More & Change the Way Your Lead Forever by Michael Bungay Stanier
- Procrastinate on Purpose: 5 Permissions to Multiply Your Time by Rory Vaden
- Sabbath as Resistance: Saying No to the Culture of Now by Walter Brueggemann
- The Checklist Manifesto: How to Get Things Right by Atul Gawande
- The 80/20 Principle: The Secret to Achieving More with Less by Richard Koch
- Zero to One: Notes on Startups, or How to Build the Future by Peter Thie
Ask Me a Question
Don’t forget you can submit your questions below or on Twitter using the hashtag #askdarrel.