Conferences and I have a love-hate relationship. I love meeting new people, exchanging ideas and dreaming with the people I travel with. At the same time, I’m not big fan of crowded airports, conference center food or being away from my family. But, more conferences today are moving online and I love it. Why? It means I still get to learn and dream without all the travel.
Today, I want to talk to you about a conference that fits this bill. The Simply Communicate conference is an online marketing and communications conference helping churches engage and reach more people with better communications. Why would I recommend this conference? Well, I’m speaking so it’s going to be good (just kidding, please note the sarcasm). No really, the speaker’s list is loaded with communicators who I know can help your church and the content will be great. Interested? Here’s what you need to know…
Date: June 11, 2015
Time: Starting at 1 PM EST
Cost: People can early bird register for $97 until April 10, 2015.
The Simply Communicate™ conference will teach churches how to –
- Establish healthy two-way conversations between ministry leaders to streamline communications
- Integrate internal communication processes to communicate better externally
- Leverage communication channels to connect with multi-generational audiences
- Create a yearly communications calendar to meet staff expectations and desires
- Design professional graphics with a limited budget
- Effectively manage time as a creative communications leader
- Build high-performance staff and volunteer teams
- Implement a strategic plan to build a web presence that reaches thousands of people
- Understand and utilize mobile communications to reach people around the world
The Simply Communicate conference is for any church of any size, any denomination, and any location. A church can learn how to overcome common communication challenges by attending the Simply Communicate conference and learning from these speakers …
Phil Bowdle, Scott McClellan, Kelley Hartnett, Justin Dean, Nathan Davis, Kyle Kutter, Jerod Clark
Each conference registrant will receive free access to the Church Communication Guide. The Guide is $197 in value and equips each leader with training eBooks, coaching videos and action templates and worksheets. The offer is available until Monday, March 30 2015. You can go to www.timpeters.org/order for extra information on offer.