If I was starting social media for my church from scratch, I think the first account I would start would be on Instagram. It’s easy to learn, simple to use and it get’s a lot of engagement. In fact, I wouldn’t be surprised if it becomes our church’s default social media network by the end of the year.
Previously, I published “The Ultimate List of Twitter Resources for Your Church” and there was a lot of great response to that post, so I thought I would follow it up with one for Instagram. So I’ve taken the time and compiled over 53 different resources that your church can use with their Instagram account. Below you’ll find analytic tools, search tools, guidebooks and more. I’m pretty sure you’ll find something in the list below to help your church’s Instagram account.
- The Beginner’s Guide to Instagram
- How to Use Instagram
- Instagram on iOS: the complete guide
- The Essential Guide to Using Instagram Filters Like a Pro
- My Guide to Instagram by Anthony Quintano
- Instagram and Kids: A Parents Guide to Privacy and Safety
- An Advance Guide to Using Instagram to Build Your Brand
- Selfstartr’s Instagram Guide
- The Data Pack
Download and Save Your Photos
Widgets for Your Website
Print Your Instagram Photos
See something I missed? Feel free to comment below and I’ll add it to the list.