I love Twitter. It is my social media network of choice and it’s the one I use more than Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn. However, finding the right tools for Twitter can be a bit of chore since there isn’t an official directory of Twitter tools. For the most part, you’re stuck trying to use Google to find what you want.
In order to help you shortcut the search process, I’ve compiled a list over 64 different Twitter resources that you can use for you and your church’s Twitter account. Below you’ll find analytic tools, dashboards, guidebooks and more. Hopefully you’ll find something that can help you and your church as you engage people online.
- Mashable’s Twitter Guide
- Twitter for Churches: Social Media Quick Guide by Church Tech Today
- Twitter as Ministry Tool by Churchjuice.com
- A Visual Guide To Twitter For Beginners
- The beginners guide to Twitter by Michael Hyatt
- The complete guide to Twitter’s language and acronyms
- The Ultimate Guide for Everything Twitter
- The Complete Guide to Twitter by MakeUseOf
- Twitter Analytics
- My Top Tweet
- Sonar Solo
- Tweet Topic Explorer
- The One Million Tweetmap
Hashtag Tracking and Tools
See something I missed? Feel free to comment below and I’ll add it to the list.